Thursday, August 12, 2010

Excuse me?

People amaze me ...

Guy hires me 6 months ago to save his home from foreclosure with less than 30 days left on the auction date clock ..

I immediately run all the numbers, prepare the paperwork, submit it / contact his lender, and get him qualified for the HAMP program which automatically stops the foreclosue sale for 3 + months.

I then contact the Attorney Generals office to file a predatory lending complaint against this clients mortgage company - AG's office opens an investigation stalling any potential foreclosure for another few months ...

Meanwhile, the lender denies the client for HAMP after the (very common) after the 3 month trial ..Foreclosure sale date is reactivated and scheduled for auction in two weeks..

Again, I get lenders attorneys on the phone and get the modification case re-opened / under review for a conventional program ...Sale date's postponed until November ..

This client owes me money for my work and has been ignoring me for over a month ..

Today I get a text msg from him stating I ripped him off because this was something he could have done blah blah blah ... Right - I do all this work and when it's time to pay me, I'm the crook - Uh huh

Why is it thee is no agency to protect honest businessmen from consumers that scam us??

No comments: